Saturday 19 January 2013

Hellloooooo my friends.

Glad you checked back to see what I'm doing.  Well I have had a Christmas and a birthday so I have got lots of new toys and treats. Well - nearly eaten all my treats. you should have seen the size of bone I got. It was nearly as big as me :-)

We went to Grandpa's for Christmas eve and day. mmm - guess the less said about that the better really. We had to stay quiet and me and Gemma had to sleep together in a crate.  We normally sleep with mummy in her bed so i wasn't very happy. Me and Gemma were ok tho. We had a lovely walk on the beach on Christmas day morning but Grandpa was a bit annoyed that we had brought lots of sand in to his house. He lives at Blackpool - what does he expect. ha ha. And he didn't by us any presents. Helen was ok tho - she gave us loads of treats and some of the turkey from dinner.

We came home on Boxing day - mummy drove all the way. We only really had to slow down once when the traffic was bad. We stopped on the motor way and i got a bit worried cos mummy quickly jumped out of the  van.  I wondered where she was going and hoped she wasn't going to leave me but she jumped back in waving a piece of paper around that she'd just picked up off the grass in the central reservation. Apparently it was a £20 note!!! She was well happy.

Anyway, when we got home we had a bit of a sleep and then we went out again!!! This time we went to Nana's house. She lives in Holbeach st Marks (whereever that is). Well, she had got a lovely house and  she has got 3 doggies like me and Gemma and Hizzy too. AND she's got a lovely field that we were allowed to run around in. It was dark but there is a fence all around so we couldn't get lost and it was quite a nice night too. The moon was shining so we could see a bit. She said that she has got some agility equipment too so we said we wanted to go in the summer and play on it.

Anyway - that was Christmas.


Will try to get back to tell you more soon.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment