Thursday 26 April 2012


Well we have had another very exciting weekend and I have met so many new people and doggies. I am soooo tired now. Mummy is too - she even fell asleep in the day time on Monday like i do and she’s heaps older than me. 

We went to another agility show and although it was only in Lincoln where I live we stayed in the caravan because mummy was working in the big tent.  Not only did I sleep in the caravan with Mummy, Hizzy and Gemma I didn't even have to sleep in a separate bed. I slept with mummy on her bed although there wasn't much room because Gemma wanted to sleep on mummy's bed too. Hizzy had the other bed all to himself - but then again, who'd want to sleep with him - he snores, and he's grumpy if you touch him!!!  I was very good and although I had to get up to go out for a wee in the night I think that was only because we went to bed so early I couldn't wait all night. I was going to go outside but mummy said it was ok to go in the awning. It would be fine on the grass in there just for once.

I was a very good boy all weekend and didn't do much wrong really.  Mummy left the toilet door open and so I nicked the toilet roll and chewed it all up and it made a lovely carpet of white on the caravan floor. Mummy didn't tell me off though - she laughed when she came back. I won't do it again though - once is enough. Must think of something else next time. Jokes run dry after a while don't they?  

Oh I must tell you about Chilli. He came round to play (with his mummy) and we had a great game of mud wrestling! It was real good fun. Hope we get to do it again.  Just the playing will be fine we don't need to do mud wrestling lol. I saw Fleck again too although we didn't play much. She was a bit grizzly but then she's a girl! I am much bigger then both of them but that's because I eat up all my dinners. I didn't see much of the agility but what I did see was pretty good and exciting still. I so can't wait until I can start to learn it. Whilst I'm on the subject of the mud - oh boy you should have seen it. There was just sooo much. I don't think mummy took any photos of it but I am glad she picked me up and carried me. She even picked Gemma up and carried her but I think that was because she didn't want a muddy caravan!  You should have seen the rain and the hail. I wasn’t scared – well not much anyway. It thundered too. Gemma was a bit scared but i wasn’t. Look at how the hail stayed on the ground – it settled on top of the awning too and made it sag.




We went home on Sunday night and mummy made me sleep in my own bed again – she said there was too much that i might chew in her bedroom like her slippers and wires etc etc. I don’t mind anyway because i’ve got my own puppy dog to cuddle in there and it’s quite cosy.  Daddy was away all weekend too. He went away on his bike on Thursday and took the tent with him. He went to watch some bike racing in Holland. Sounds a bit boring to me really but he wanted to go. I did miss him a bit but i really enjoyed my weekend with mummy. Daddy came back on Tuesday – I was pretty pleased to see him. Mummy had gone back to work and so we were all on our own when dad came home. He had had some rain and it had been cold but i don’t think it was as bad as we had had.


Anyway – must go now. Will update again soon.

PS – I am growing so much these days. My legs are getting so long now.






No comments:

Post a Comment