Monday 9 April 2012

I went to another agility show this weekend. I was allowed to walk round on the lead this time instead of being carried all the time. Gosh - I was sooo tired at the end of the day. I had time to play with Chili tho - Mummy, Hizzy, Gemma and me stayed in a caravan on Saturday night. It belonged to Chili's mum and dad. It meant that Chili and me could play together in the evening. We both went into Chili's pen outside and played and played loads. We dug a hole in there too - but we got told off for that. It was good fun tho. Sometimes we got a bit too carried away and got a bit too rough but we soon made up and carried on playing.

It was quite cold and wet - not nice at all so mummy bought me a little hoodie. I looked quite good in it. It was posh! Daddy doesn't like it tho. He says i can't wear it when i go out with him. Never mind. He's boring. I will ask mum to take a photo of me with it on and let you make your own mind up. It certainly kept me nice and warm anyway.

Gemma was quite good - she got 3 clear rounds. I am sure I will be able to do better. I am going to get loads of pocket money.  It was good fun watching the dogs though. Some of them went really fast and some of them made such a noise as they went round I don't know how they knew where to go. They certainly couldn't hear their mum or dad telling them where to go. I think they must has been mad!!










No comments:

Post a Comment