Saturday 31 March 2012

Well folks - I have been here for 3 weeks now. And I must say I am absolutely loving it. I am so glad I came to live here.  I love my mum soooo much and she loves me too. I think she loves me too much really because she keep kissing me and cuddling me everytime she sees me.  Yuk!!! She'd better not do that in public it will be so embarrasing :-) My mum smiles so much when she is with me tho - more so than she ever did before I came so I have been told.  Sometimes daddy makes her sad but I soon cheer her up again.  I think I am good for her.

I still haven't been out the yard yet - I get to go to the vets this Monday then a week after that I can go and play outside. I can't wait. Gemma says the field they go to play in is huge!!!  And then there is the park, and the common, and loads of places to go to. Oh - and the beach.  So can't wait to go there.  That sounds so much fun.

Aparently there is another agility show that Gemma and Hizzy are going to in 2 weeks time. Its at Easter time but they are only going for 2 days - Saturday and Sunday. Mummy was going to drive there and back both days but now we are going to stop with my brothers mummy and daddy on the saturday night so that we don't have to spend so much on diesel. I can't wait to see Chilli again. I am bigger than him now even though he was born before me - only by a few minutes tho! That's cos I eat my dinners all up!

Mummy has been teaching me new things - like standing on a block. Yesterday she changed the block to be the scales out of her bathroom so that she could weigh me. I weigh 7 KG.  No wonder mum says her arms ache when she carries me upstairs to bed. I told her I could do it myself but she says I need to look after my joints until they are properly grown. If I don't it will hurt when I'm older and I won't be able to jump so I had better just let her get on with it. I am getting very clever at sitting and standing on this block - Mummy made it out of an old telephone book actually, and wrapped it up with tape cos I would chew the papers otherwise.  I can stand with both front feet on it and now I am practicing lifting my back legs onto it without looking! I can sit on it - ha ha. Hence why mum decided to get me to sit on the scales!  Mum says it will be good practice for me when I start doing agility. It will help with my contacts and also my "bum-awareness" what ever that is. I know my bum is there - it keeps following me. No doubt I will find out later and let you know.

Oh before I go I must just tell you about Gemma. Last week something happened that frightened her so much that she wanted to get into the living room but mum had locked the door whilst she was at work so Gemma tried to go through the window like the cat does. She didn't make a very good job of doing that and she fell backwards I think. She hurt herself too and was crying. I tried to be nice to her but didn't know what to do. When mum and dad got home from work they wanted to take her to the vets so that he could make her better but poor Gemma was hurting so much she didn't want mummy to lift her into the car.  She bit mummy's hand although she didn't mean to hurt. It was just natural for her to do that. When they got to the vets the nice man came out to the car to see her and gave her some pain killers.  They made her feel better and she was a lot better when she got home again. The next day mummy took her to see Christine East - she's a chiropractor and she checked Gemma's back and legs etc and said she had hurt her neck a bit. She was very sad for a few days but she's OK now. Anyway, I don't know what happened or whether it's related to that but Gemma is so much nicer to me now. We play together in the garden and it's so much fun. We chase each other round and round and then we are both so tired. It's really good fun tho. Mummy says it makes her happy to see it too.

Here's a picture of me sitting on the scales!



Speak soon - have fun!

Love

Chip


No comments:

Post a Comment