Sunday 18 March 2012

I am so so tired at the moment but I must tell you about my exciting weekend. On Saturday mum took me to my first ever agility show.  It looked quite exciting and I so want to have a go one day but mum says I have to be a bit bigger before I can go to school to learn how to do it. I want to be really good at it because everyone seems to get excited about being the fastest and I really like those red rosettes that they give out to the fastest dog. They look brilliant. Gemma didn't win anything yesterday - not even a little rosette for getting a clear round - she was pretty rubbish really. Bet I can do better. Apparently she did go clear in the team event she did with her mates tho. I am going to be in a team with Chili and maybe Fleck if I can.  We will need someone else to join us as there should be 4 in a team but we will find someone.

Yesterday mum took my crate with us so I could sleep in it in the car and then she took it into the agility area and I sat at the side of the ring watching and sleeping whilst mum was helping. Sometimes though we would go and have a walk round and I met loads of people that mum knows. They all said I was gorgeous and everyone wanted to have a cuddle off me. Some people also wanted to steal me and take me home for themselves but I want to stay with my mummy. I love her so much and don't ever want to go away from her. I hope I made everyone smile and feel nice. That is going to be my mission - to be good and make people smile. My mum needs to smile sometimes cos I know she has been a bit sad but she said she felt much better now I am here. Gosh - I'm only 10 weeks old and I've already changed something for the better. I love my mum so much and I know she loves me. I saw my auntie Penny too. She's the lady that looked after me before I came to live with mummy. She was nearly crying when she saw me again - I think she misses me. I had a really nice cuddle with her. She is happy that I am happy tho.

We also went for a walk to the toy and treat stall. Wow! - there was loads of treats and toys I just wanted everything. There was loads of different squeaky toys and lots of yummy looking treats. I think I will spend all my pocket money at that place every time.  It will be a while before I am allowed any pocket money though - I will have to share Gemma's unless mum lets me have any for being good.  At the moment Gemma and Hizzy get pocket money depending how good they have been at agility. That means that because Gemma got 2 clear rounds today she gets £2. If she gets a place she gets £2 per place and if she gets a trophy she gets £4. Not that she's ever got many, I think she's only ever had one - lol. She's pretty rubbish! (Mum says I shouldn't say that tho!)  Hizzy has got a shelf full of trophies. Not sure if he will get anymore now though because I don't know if he is going to do any agility anymore. Mum says he's getting too old.

Today I stayed at home with dad whilst mum took Hizzy and Gemma to the border collie club show. It was raining and horrible to start with so I am glad I didn't have to go. Dad took me to Grandma's. That was good cos I always get loads of biscuits there. Grandma has a huge big garden and I so look forward to playing in it soon.

Anyway - going to sign out now and get off to bed. Hope you all have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment