Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hello. My name is Chip and I am 9 weeks old and 1 day. I came to live with my new family on Saturday 10th March 2012. I am a little bit sad that I have left my brothers and sisters but I will see some of them again soon. I now live with my mum and dad and by older step-brother, Hizzy, who is nearly 9 and my older step-sister, Gemma,  who is nearly 4. They are border collies like me.  Gemma is black and white (and quite pretty) and Hizzy is a tri-colour although there isn't much brown on him. He is also going grey - I guess that will get worse now I'm here - lol. 


I was born on the 9th of January this year and I have 5 siblings - have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.  My real mum's mummy was going to let me stay there with one of my sisters but it would have been quite a house full so she found me a new home. I think I am the best looker. I am a blue merle and have got a white face and merle ears but I think they ran out of merle paint when they made me because one of my legs is just all black. 


Aren't I a stunner!

Gemma has got a facebook page so mum says I can have a blog. The nice lady that looked after my real mum and me and my brothers and sisters when I was first born wants to hear all about what I get up to. Hizzy is getting old and doesn't understand computers and technology - he's funny. He's always grumbling but I don't take any notice. Mum told me not to cos he's a big softy really. I have to be a little careful of Gemma because I think she is a little bit jealous of me. After all she was mum's little baby until I came along. Mummy said she will always be her favourite little girl but then I guess as she's the only girl that's all she can be. 

Anyway - going to catch up on some sleep now - will write again soon and let you know what I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment