Thursday 15 March 2012

Hi folks - I'm back!!!

Gosh I have been playing so hard just lately. But that's a good thing because it makes me sleep really well at night time now.  Mum has got my sleeping arrangements sorted for now. I have got a new fabric crate which I can sleep in in mummy's bedroom (Gemma is there with us too). I wake up midway through the night at the moment as I need a wee but I can soon go back to sleep.  I quite like my little bed.  I cry to start with when I first go in there at night but that's because I want to carry on playing. I am soon asleep though.

I am learning my limits with Gemma and Hizzy - Gemma is a lot better now. She wears this grey coat which mum calls her thunder coat and it makes her more chilled. I accidentally jumped on her yesterday, luckily she was wearing it, and she didn't snap at me. I am going to call it her chill coat.  I am so happy living here. I get to play with lots of different toys because Hizzy and Gemma have loads and loads and mummy bought me some new ones when she went to Crufts before I came. Crufts sounds like a really fun place to go. Sooo much shopping to be done there. I will try and work really hard and be really good so that mummy will take me one day. She was watching some of what they call the agility on the TV the other night and it looked so much fun. I can already jump over her legs and seeing as I only have little ones myself when they grow strong I want to be really good at jumping. I'm not scared of heights either - I have already walked along the back of the sofa although mummy told me off for that. Oh and my tail is always wagging!

I have got a little purple collar on today.  Mum says I have to wear one when I go out with my name and address on so that if I get lost people will know where I live. Mummy will put me on a lead too when we go for a walk - not looking forward to that - I like to be free. Guess I will learn though.  G & H wear them so should be ok.

Here's a few more pictures of me:







No comments:

Post a Comment