Friday 7 September 2012

august 2012

Well I really have had a busy month and a bit.  We (thats mum, Gemma Hizzy and me) went away for 3 weekends on the trot and we are all so very tired..  We went to the KC international Festival at Rockingham Castle, Dogs in Need show in Ipswich and then after being at home for only a few days we went to Dog Vegas last weekend. Gosh so much travelling.  I met my mum and dad again at Dog Vegas.  Not sure if they remembered me tho.

Whilst we were away a very nice garden fairy came and made our  garden very nice.

Mum and dad have to water the grass regularly to make it grow and they do it with the hose pipe.  Its really good fun - I chase the water round and round and get as wet as the grass.  Its great fun:




As you can see - I really do have fun.



My legs have healed up nicely now from where the horrible man took my dew claws off. I guess I can't be cross with him because its all in the past now and i look a lot better without them.  My brother Chilli has had his taken off too now but he had to have a full operation.  He had his balls taken off too at the same time. Bless him. Mummy isn't taking mine off thats for sure.

I am still going to Lucy's learning agility.  It's good fun but very tiring.  And it makes me drink so much cos it's really dusty.  I like watching the other dogs run too but mummy says I've got to be a good boy and not run after them when they are having their go and to wait my turn. Not sure if I can do that. It's all too exciting.

Sometimes I get too excited and daddy tells me off. I don't like it when daddy tells me off cos he shouts at me.  I go running to mummy and she gives me a cuddle and makes it better.  I can't help being a puppy.  There is no need to shout so much really.


No comments:

Post a Comment